Hees & EEC Grants
Home Energy Efficiency Scheme - (Hees)
HEES in Wales was introduced in October 2000. Householders may be able to claim a grant between £1500 - £2700 under the scheme, which allows for a range of energy efficiency measures to be carried out such as loft insulation, cavity wall insulation Hot Water Tank Jacket etc. Households will also receive tailored energy efficiency advice. Eaga Partnership Ltd manages the scheme on behalf of the Welsh Assembly.
To qualify you should fit one of the following criteria:
Householders with a child under 16, and receiving one of the following benefits:-
- Housing Benefit
- Council Tax Benefit
- Child Tax Credit (householder income under £14,200)
- Householder receiving Working Tax Credit (household income under £14,200)
- Householders over 60 receiving minimum Income Guarantee, Council Tax Benefit or Housing Benefit
- Householder who are lone parents with a child under 16 receiving council tax benefit, Housing Benefit or Working Tax Credit (household income under £14,200)
- Householder or Child under 16, receiving one of the following benefits;
- Housing Benefit, Council Tax Benefit and Working Tax Credit (household income under £14,2000) all must include the disability premium
- Disabled Persons Tax Credit
- Disability Living Allowance
- Attendance Allowance
- Industrial Injuries Disablement Benefit with a Constant Attendance Allowance
- War Disablement Pension with Attendance Allowance, Constance Allowance or Mobility Supplement.
For further information to see if you qualify for these Energy Efficient measures please contact Awel Aman Tawe on 01269 822954
Energy Efficiency Commitment (EEC)Energy suppliers invest money through the Energy Efficiency Commitment on improving the energy efficiency of their customers' homes. This money can help the householder purchase energy efficient measures at a discount price. Prices vary from each supplier so it is worth shopping around for the best deal.
Awel Aman Tawe can help householders access these fund and help install measures into householders properties. Certain schemes run by the utility companies have qualifying criteria and some do not. AAT surveyors can help find the right scheme that suits your needs. Costs will vary depending on size and type of property.Click here to see our surveyors
|< Prev||Next >|